Dell IT Systems Integration Sr Mgr in Bangalore, India
Job Family Summary: Manages the Dell Consulting Practice in India. The consulting service leverages the company and/or partner products, resources and services to provide solutions to customers’ business challenges. The role provides business leadership and technical leadership to the organization. The role also requires overseeing the delivery of customer solutions, forming partnerships with solution providers and developing talents for the organization.
- Formulate strategy to achieve strategic and operational plan
- Owns operational P&L of the organization to ensure profitable growth.
- Formulates and executes initiatives to improve process, methods, deliverables, operational, and COGS of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Leads the achievement of customer experience goal from a technical perspective.
- Interact with Sales to ensure proper alignment and strategic focus.
- Takes lead in addressing both internal and external issues regarding consulting services.
- Invest on new technical skills to capture new market opportunities
Develop relationships with customers’ and partners’ executives
Nature of Work:
Provides direction and guidance for operations, administration and results for Dell Consulting in India.
- Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning.
- Collaborates with subordinate leadership to set strategy and business objectives.
- Influence the strategic and/or long-term focus of the organization.
- Provides leadership and direction through lower-level leaders.
Implements tactical and strategic change through subordinate leaders.
10 years of experience in delivering IT Infrastructure Consulting and Systems Integration services.
- 8 years people management experience.
- P&L management experience
- Financial forecasting and variance procedure
- Highly analytical and strong operational focus
- Highly motivational, strong people handling skills and strong leadership skills to drive changes and improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure and ambiguity
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
- Account and relationship management experience
- Familiar with Microsoft and VMware Technologies
Data Center facility consulting experience an advantage
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. MBA an advantage
- PMP certified would be an advantage
- ITIL experience and exposure
Job: *IT Sys Integration Mgr-IT
Organization: *Global Services
Title: IT Systems Integration Sr Mgr
Requisition ID: 17000ER4