Dell Quality Sr Principal Engr in Bangalore, India
Looking to staff a role as Process Engineer that directly supports Support and Deployment Services revenue plans. Candidate will be responsible for developing the comprehensive business process design for service offers and sustaining solutions.
- Defines and solves for end-to-end optimal business processes designs during the development and updates of Service Offers within the Support and Deployment Services Organization
- Analyses Offer requirements, documents as –is and to-be business processes as well as workflow diagrams/charts, designs appropriate processes and then recommends system controls & protocols /policies.
- Identifies Technology or Capabilities requirements and correlates those activities within the business process flows.
- Develops and / or supports validation of the future state experience by completing User Acceptance Testing.
- Employs OLP/ BPI methodology and support governance practices in compliance with business policy in support of ISO requirements
- Contributes to the establishment of program KPI/goals and objectives
- Prepares and delivers executive updates across functional and stakeholders on program design status and needs
- Engineering Degree preferred (Industrial, ME, EE)
- Process Engineering experience ( 8-10 Years)
- Process / Procedural Mapping Experience / Process Re-Engineering
- IT Experience
- Back Ground in Quality Management System / ISO
- Black Belt – Six Sigma, Business Process Improvement
- In-depth knowledge of Dell Support and Deployment Services Operations
- In-depth knowledge of Dell Support and Deployment Services Systems and Tools
- Great Communication Skills
- Influential Skills
- Command Skills
- Sr. Leader/Executive level Presence
Job: *Quality Engineering
Title: Quality Sr Principal Engr
Requisition ID: 17000GWA