Dell Sr Analyst, Ent Tech Services in Bangalore, India
· Applies advanced technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic procedures to resolve standard to complex level issues; identifies documents and escalates customer issues to senior resources. Recommends and utilizes standard internal and external diagnostic test equipment and product trace and logging procedures; provide documentation and direct feedback to Field Technical Specialists, Account Managers, Sales and other EMC Technical Support co-workers as appropriate.
· Monitors and tracks all service calls, provides call status updates at regular intervals and communicates status to customers using Call Tracking Databases. Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status.
· Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolutions; leads efforts in facilitating problem re-creation and failure analysis systems level issues. Contributes to centralized problem identification and resolution databases; may have senior level tasks similar to Engineering for assigned product and skills.
· Identifies and interprets interoperability and support matrixes; identifies reviews, creates and delivers timely and highly focused training programs and/or serviceability enhancements within the Field and Remote technical support departments. Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment through a variety of mediums.
· Act as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs for code currency, reporting and product knowledge in collaboration with field teams. Understands and leverages technical communication structure; may be asked to participate in virtual team training and product knowledge sharing meetings.
· Will participate in the creation and maintenance of eService applications such as: Chat, Knowledge-base content, Support Forums, etc. Regularly submits content to the knowledge database. Validates technical information and issues early warnings and disseminates information as needed.
· As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities; may be required as well as occasional travel to customer sites. EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
Experience with SAN/Storage with preferred exp in replication technologies
Strong VMware knowledge
knowledge on VNX,VMAX, VPLEX, and fabric switches
· Communication skills.
· Analytical ability.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work independently.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Customer Service & Support
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
India - Bangalore