Dell Assoc SE Analyst in Beijing, China
Provide technical and consultative support to EMC Field Sales, and Presales on specific solutions for the full range of Dell EMC products and services. The SE Analyst is expected to receive, organize and fulfill requests as well as support the field SE's and Account Managers throughout the sales cycle. In this role, SE Analysts will need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, aptitude for understanding objectives and the ability to ask good questions to provide comprehensive support to the field
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements
· Logging of requests via the SFDC Case system in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests
· Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and GBS Manager
· Work closely with the Presales and sales teams in building solutions and quotes
· Development of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing.
· Perform technical configuration requests using EMC configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues.
· Create current state technical drawing diagrams.
· Build and submit solution validation documents (SVCs) and solution qualification requests (RPQs); support RPQ case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services
· Communication skills
· Customer Service skill
· Detailed product knowledge
· Fluent in language of primary country supported
· Attention to accuracy
· Strong technical aptitude
· Education Required: Bachelors (Technical), technique background is preferred
· Experience Required: 2-5 years relevant experience in IT industry
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Administrative Services & Operations
100 - EMC CORPORATE
China - Beijing