Dell China CSB Director in Beijing, China
The Director for China CSB Services reports to the Senior Director for CSB Services Sales and is accountable for the services sales plan (Revenue and Margin) achievement through all routes to market including direct voice and online as well as retail and distribution. The role is the leader of the direct and cross functional team driving services sales & marketing strategy and execution across the channels and segments of the China CSB business leveraging existing and new services products, merchandising, marcom, pricing, promotions, customer loyalty, sales incentives & contests, rewards & recognitions and accountability programs to optimize existing selling motions and developing new/innovative ways to maximize services upsells. While this role exists in the Services Sales organization, the title of the role is Director of Marketing, as there are significant marketing components to the role, and the vast majority of sales are conducted through the channel without the assistance of a Dell sales rep.
· Primary responsibility is to develop and execute sales and marketing programs and provide overall strategic direction to the sales and merchandising teams to achieve financial results.
· Develops and approves operational objectives and activities to achieve revenue/margin targets for the Support and Deployment Services org
· Oversees the development and implementation of sales and merchandising strategies to optimize the customer experience, maximize upsell attach rates and drive revenue/margin attainments vs. Fin Plan and outlooks. Direct strategy for merchandising, offer/product placement in marcom, pricing and promotions to optimize conversion and consideration.
· Contribute to development of new services products, offers, merchandising, online experience, coaching strategies, SPIFs and contests in order to drive growth in the business.
· Serves as key point of contact for the CSB China GM, and maintains relationships in SDS and CSB that bridge the two organizations.
· Leader of the China CSB Services business, oversees strategy, planning/forecasting, operations, sales execution for the GSD organization.
· Directly manages the China CSB Services Sales org and services sales resources
· Develops and approves strategic sales plans and initiatives to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all markets for the organization's services.
· Represents China CSB Services during regular business and ops reviews and all executive operational and readiness reviews.
· Track key operational metrics – Units, Revenue, Margin, SRU, SMU, GM%, Upsell attach rates, LOB mix, Price Band mix and performance vs. plan/CTB, Discounting rates
· Oversee the continued development of the services sales coaches and the coaching playbook, NH training and services deep dives, PIP policy, SPIFs/Contests, Rewards/Recognitions
· Directs the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures that conform to broad corporate objectives.
· Perform/contribute to analytics related to merchandising/promotion effectiveness.
· Defines the Revenue/Margin/SRU/SMU forecasts/plans for fiscal year, fiscal quarter, fiscal month and fiscal week. Also defines these plans at the LOB level. Provides monthly SRU/SMU quota for core sales
· Directs initiatives of critical importance to Dell/SDS/CSB. Breaks new ground; changes and shapes consumer services business.
· Analyzes long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies.
· Creatively and strategically delivers on key business objectives.
· Works in partnership with senior management to establish and achieve business goals. Uses negotiation and influence skills to manage key stakeholder relationships.
· Applies deep understanding of online/offline/retail sales motions in order to develop strategies/tactics to increase revenues and enhance the customer experience.
· Identifies/recommends/develops future products/offers/campaign enhancements to drive Q/Q and Y/Y growth in the services business.
· Works with the Services PG team to develop new products and scope to deliver best in class/best in industry support experience to our customers at industry leading cost/price points.
· Develops and implements operational strategy within the context of Dell’s overall, long-term business strategy.
· Remains current on market trends and identifies opportunities to increase sales and exceed customer expectations.
· Leverage Dell Advantage, Dell Financial Services, and S&P to co-market and co-merchandise services offerings.
· Any combination equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field with a minimum of seven (7) years related experience.
· Exceptional knowledge of and experience in the China IT market and retail and distribution channels.
· Minimum 5 years sales experience and exceptional knowledge of sales tactics and techniques.
· Minimum 5 years experience leading teams and managing people.
· Ability to influence senior and executive leaders.
· Strong analytical abilities and experience with developing a business forecast.
· Strong written and oral and communication skills as well as presentation skills.
Job: *Systems Engineering
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: China CSB Director
Requisition ID: 17000E85