Dell SrAdvisor,AccountServicesMgmt in Beijing, China
Key member of the EMC Customer Service, Service Account Management (SAM) team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers: Assigned to and responsible for a specific area, region, or division with site locations as specified in account service plan. Builds relationships within account(s) to become a support services trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. Individual leverages various EMC resources to ensure incident resolution. Drives proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction. Provides detailed customer reporting using a cross section of services tools and applications. Collaborates with EMC account teams to understand the business strategy and supports sales opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Functions as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on EMC service delivery, tools and interfaces
· Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
· Collaborates with EMC resources and customer during escalations
· Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight and uses data to build a compelling account plan and strategy
· Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
· Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
· Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate
· Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
· Leads meetings with an executive level audience and articulates a forward thinking account plan
· Builds and fosters a broad network across the customer and across EMC
· Assists with and participates in project work
· Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
· Responsible for the account management of multiple customers or sites with larger install bases
· Communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Customer focused.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Conflict resolution skills.
· Consultative skills.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Possesses operational command of the business.
5Masters (Non -Technical)
Experience Required: 10+ years relevant experience
Physical Requirements: PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 0
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Customer Service & Support
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
China - Beijing