Dell Sr Advisor, IT Development in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
The Senior Developer candidate would have 10 years of experience in implementing and architecting solutions with focus on CRM/Salesforce.com. The candidate should have experience leading a technical/development team with focus in delivery and development SDLC. He/She should preferably have experience architecting cross platform solutions including integrating SFDC with legacy/external applications, with ETL products (Boomi/Informatica). In-depth understanding of the capabilities the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Order Management, Quote Management, etc.,) is key. The person must have excellent exposure to and experience in SFDC Configuration/Admin, Apex coding, Visual Force, He/She should be able to play the role of a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Salesforce space to lead discussions on critical issues especially in the production environment.
A successful candidate must be able to lead, analyze, and review architecture and design initiatives and drive implementation for the development of CRM Business product.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related area
· 10 years software architecture/design experience of enterprise architecture/data related disciplines e.g. .NET, Java, C#
· SFDC architecture, consulting and implementation experience
· 2 years in a Technical Lead role· SFDC Dev/ADM certification is desirable · Experience in AGILE/SCRUM
· Working knowledge in working with XML, SOAP
Job: *IT Development
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Sr Advisor, IT Development
Requisition ID: 17000H9Y