Dell Sr Analyst, Tech Program Mgmt in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Sr. Business Operations Analyst and Program Manager
The Business Operations Analyst and Program Manager provides analytical and statistical support for the Dell EMC Services Portfolio team. Interfacing with a broad range of cross-functional positions, as well as executive leadership, they will prepare reports for use in business planning and analysis for both ongoing operations as well as special programs.
This role will work on a variety of issues and may exercise independent judgment and recommendations in selecting optimum reporting and analysis techniques.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops report specifications of data requirements and provides analysis to resolve business-related problems. Improves reporting processes whenever possible.
• Compiles and prepares financial, operational, and competitive data used in the analysis of business operational performance.
• Supports senior team members in the planning and execution of competitive intelligence and business operations reporting and analysis.
• Assists in managing projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting and administration. Communicates project status through publishing high quality project reports and presentations.
• Creates documentation and ensures readiness for all projects. Documents business case analysis and assists in translating business requirements into process/functional design
• Assists in the development of project plans including the creation of detailed work plans and timelines using project management tools. Works senior team members and project managers to ensure the integrity and completeness.
• Performs other duties as required.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
SKILLS & Experience
• Ability to work in a team environment, and to influence cross functionally.
• Ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work under critical timeframes.
• Ability to work/interface across the organization, and to synthesize financial, technical and other data into business recommendations.
• Ability to work independently, and to engage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Power Point
• Strong analytical, organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Business experience within enterprise technology required. Financial, operational, or competitive analysis experience a PLUS
Education Required: Bachelors (Non-Tech) or equiv
Experience Required: 3-6 Years
Physical Requirements: No
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton