Dell Technical lead - Technical Support Compellent in Montpellier, France
Technical lead - Technical Support Compellent Montpellier, France
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services , we are looking for a Technical Support Lead to join our remote technical assistance team in Montpellier , as well as providing telephone and email assistance to our European customers as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role is supporting the engineers and the business in the day to day operations. Our ultimate goal is to provide value and a great service to our customers. This role is to enhance is designed to enhance our customers’ experiences with Dell.
- Reviewing of and reporting on technical support teams' adherence to company's case tracking and customer service quality standards & department’s metrics
- Regular 1-2-1 coaching sessions with all technical support agents on my team both in person and over the phone; assisting with the induction process for new hires
- Delivering whole day training courses on Customer Handling Skills, who designed together with other colleagues; working on improvements of internal processes
- Dealing with escalations and making sure that incidents are followed up by other teams and/or management, as required
The candidate should be very familiar with BPI methodology and enhancing process
At least 3-5 years of hands-on storage experience and dealing with data centre technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of case management workflows and policies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Strong leadership and team based coaching skills Expert in supporting and troubleshooting Compellent Storage.
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Enterprise Tech Support
Title: Technical lead - Technical Support Compellent
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-FR-K-Montpellier
Requisition ID: 170009W9