Dell Manager 2, Systems Engineering in Ontario, Canada
Manager 2, System Engineering
This opportunity is ideal for a proven Presales management professional who has the ability to provide high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned region.
This individual will manage all activities of the pre-sales resources. In conjunction with sales and presales management, develop strategies to direct resources toward the largest and most profitable Applications and Solutions opportunities. As a business partner with sales management, manage the organization effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment of all technical resources with clear divisional services bookings and product revenue goals. Provide advice and counsel to sales management in the effective use and deployment of technical resources. This position will maintain close alignment with sales, services delivery, manufacturing, support and other management functions. Effectively articulate externally and internally on Solutions GTM strategy.
Inspect account strategies including account specific product and service sales plans for select accounts. Use knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and technical organizations propose the most optimal Application solutions for the customer thereby allowing the sales and technical teams to effectively dispel customer objections to the proposed solution(s).
• Develop business networks across the organization and customer base in support or sales team objectives and engage and leverage corporate resources, abilities, budgets, and personnel as appropriate.
• Attract, retain, and recruit employees while insuring that sales and technical organizations are properly aligned to achieve goals and objectives.
• Management of the technical resource plan for the assigned region. Inspect configuration and documentation of Blueprint and bundle software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
• Internally qualify sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• Orchestrates and leads Region sales and service leadership meetings. Develops plans for direct reports including first line managers and technical specialist.
• Manage escalations and follow through until successfully resolved.
• Maintain strong understanding of the competitive landscape within the assigned region.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions from a technical perspective. . Highly organized and seasoned Presales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled the ability to manage a team within a highly resource-matrixes environment. Additional:
• Possess strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
• Candidates must have the ability to manage in a matrix environment.
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct multiple workgroups.
• Bachelor’s degree required, experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
If you believe you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of DELL EMC, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader. We’ll give you the chance to learn and accomplish more at a pace faster than you ever thought possible. DELL EMC is on an incredible journey to accelerate IT to cloud speed. What are you waiting for? Join us today.
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Canada - Ontario - Toronto