Dell Account Exec 2, Direct Sales in Remote/Field/Satellite Office, China
Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell products and services.
• Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dell’s technology, products, and services.
• Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
• Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
• Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
• Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate.
Works with minimal direction.
Work is guided by sales objectives.
Manages multiple assignments and customer sales.
Independently determines approach to sales activities.
Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
Provide guidance, direction and subject matter expertise to lower level representatives.
Industry: May own small to medium business accounts across industries in territory.
• Function: Project management skills. Able to provide direction to less senior sales team members. Increased need for financial and business acumen.
• Products and Services: Sells a broad range of hardware products and services. May include some enterprise products and services.
• Customers: Small/ medium business customers and limited number of larger accounts.
In depth industry knowledge. Overall product line knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Business and financial acumen.
• Assesses potential sales opportunities and develops value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
• Solutions Focus: working knowledge of the breadth of offerings.
• Account Complexity: moderately complex named accounts.
• Customer Interface: gains access to and manages relationships with buying personnel.
• Sales Process Focus: leads through the entire process and delegate tasks. Identifies opportunities
8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Job: *Direct Sales
Title: Account Exec 2, Direct Sales
Location: AP-CN-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 17000GDX