Dell Client Field Technical Service Senior Associate in Remote/Field/Satellite Office, Thailand
Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of Desktops, Notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. Accountabilities includes:
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
• Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
• Performs maintenance and repair services.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact Product performance.
• Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Career Level Criteria
• Knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their Interdependencies.
-Possesses deep technical knowledge in an area of specialization.
• Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions.
• Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
-Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data.
May develop new techniques and procedures.
• Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.
• Resolves complex issues escalated from less- experienced team members.
• Receives general direction; work may be completed without pre-established procedures.
-Work guided by team requirements or department objectives.
• Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
Coordinates activities and associated dependencies as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work.
• May provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
• May act as lead on small projects.
• Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency of work.
May contribute to the area by ensuring the accuracy of others’ work.
• Applies communication skills to interpret technical information or to provide technical advice/guidance.
Builds trust; explains the rationale behind processes, approaches and decisions.
Anticipates future needs based on past transactions.
• Able to accurately and effectively communicate subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the discipline.
Job Level Criteria
• Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops/notebooks/printers.
• Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action.
• May respond to calls after normal business hours per leader instructions.
• Travel is required.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating system environment.
• Solid customer interaction skills.
• A desktop or equivalent skill set is required; additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
• Speak local language(s) plus Basic English for communication.
- Company Description */ // / With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/* Why work with us? */ // / - Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. / / - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. / / - Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. / / - We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. / / - Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. / /
Job: *Product Services - Client Field Technical Services
Title: Client Field Technical Service Senior Associate
Location: AP-TH-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 1700065Q