Dell Consultant, Product Management in Round Rock, Texas
Customer team is hiring a Product Owner. The team needs individuals with strong master data management, project, and product experience to be accountable to stakeholders of Customer data across Dell enterprise.
The Product Owner builds and manages a product backlog based on conversations with their stakeholders and facilitate discussions about requirements and changing priorities. Based on this negotiated backlog of requests, they support the engineering team’s end-to-end efforts to deliver solutions and value-add master data management application capabilities.
The Product Owner will be operating within a dynamic, fast-paced, and agile IT development environment. We are looking for candidates having broad IT leadership and the depth of experience to evolve master data management within IT. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and communicator who can handle adversity and manage conversations with both business and IT partners effectively.
- Works to define and analyze problems and opportunities, actively engaged in stakeholder conversations providing actionable recommendations on how to optimize the business of IT
- Helps the Customer MDM team with business context to define, formulate, and validate end to end data management capabilities.
- Helps define and manage a prioritized product backlog roadmap
- Leads presentation of project work, development activities, and results/findings to key stakeholders
- Responsible for writing user stories, peer reviews of other backlogs and stories
- Negotiates acceptance criteria for work results, negotiates release schedule, and accepts/rejects work of the team
- Does market research on industry standards and best practices
- Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 10 years of relevant IT project, product, reporting and analytics experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas effectively to both IT and business audiences
- Adept at handling adversity, tactful in conversations with executive leadership and operational leads alike
- Strong teamwork, business acumen, and customer advocacy skills
- Strong presentation, leadership, business influence, and project management skills
- Experience working within and across global teams and stakeholder groups
- Experience with master data management practices and technology
- Experience in Agile development
Job: *Product Management
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Consultant, Product Management
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000I2A