Dell Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt in Shanghai, China
Key Responsibilities * Has primary responsibility with Regional Account Managers for global accounts within the Asia Pacific/Japan region. * Provide support for regional sales teams, working regional/global issues and coordination with customers. * Develop, maintain, and execute account/sales and operation plans/report in cooperation with Regional Account Managers and Global Account Director/Managers. * Facilitate communication between sales teams in each region to realize potential of Global Segment accounts. * Assist in the preparation and negotiation of regional or Global agreements. * Assist in the facilitation of customer presentations throughout Asia Pacific, including Executive Briefing Center. * Coordinate regional pricing with Business/Pricing Analyst, insure accurate information is shared with sales teams as well as on customers’ Internet Premier Page, and maintain Global Segment funnel. * Maximize customer satisfaction and therefore revenue generation in Global accounts. * Coordinate product transition for assigned accounts; participate in regional and global conference call, and assist in regional bids and projects. * Project manage as and when necessary, generating reports as required; including insuring the committed Service Level Agreement are fulfilled. * Working with the rest of the Program Managers to maintain shared regional information i.e. customer contacts, pricing dissemination, contracts, standard configurations, bids, special pricing, account assignment. * Conduct regional review sessions with key global accounts when necessary. * Maintain high visibility and professionalism within the region as the Global resource at times. * May be assigned to work on special projects to improve processes if needed to by the management.
- University degree/equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- Inside Sales or relevant sales experience/background is plus.
- 3 to 5 years track record of successful career in Personal Computer Industry or another related Information Technology field.
- Able to multitask, learn on the fly, acquire good analytical skills and has strong sense of business acumen.
- Pleasant personality, strong organization, time management as well as planning skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of creativity and self-motivation, ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible schedule to participate in worldwide conference calls.
- Proven culture sensitivity and adaptability.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Project management skills/experience will definitely be an added advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Title: Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt
Requisition ID: 17000GMZ