Dell Program Management Consultant in Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for leading the worldwide management and execution of cross-functional programs throughout the product/solution lifecycle. The Program Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional core teams to develop and introduce products and solutions to our customers with the right features, customer experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and sales volumes/financials. For products/solutions in development, the Program Manager leads a core team through definition/requirements, planning, development, and launch. Assisting in the integration of complex business factors to develop and implement long-term strategic LOB or market segment objectives is required.
• Review and evaluate Marketing requirements, Technical / Product requirements, Business requirements, and drive alignment and approval across functions and organization.
• Acts as primary point of contact, leads the cross functional team to build a comprehensive program plan to deliver product/solution and meet business requirements
• Establishes working relationships and influences at the Manager, Director and VP level.
• Subject matter expert in product development processes, product/solution areas, and customer needs and usage.
• Builds effective, high performance cross-functional teams and provides ongoing performance feedback to functional management.
• Manages risks and issues through effective contingency planning, mitigation and escalation (when appropriate).
• Manages and communicates program changes post Plan Exit to ensure cross functional/organization alignment.
• Identify and review lessons learned, ensures cross-functional teams communicate and implement post mortem findings proactively as preventive measure.
• Consolidates all Program and Engineering related documentation in compliance to Dell Offer Lifecycle Management Process (OLP).
• Determines and manages program development budget.
• Supports Services, Quality and International Product Support teams in addressing field quality and customer issues
• Supports and responds to requests for product / feature enhancements including qualification of new components for continuity of supply* Masters or Undergraduate degree, with at least 10 years of relevant experience. * Strong Intellectual capacity with excellent program management skills. * Excellent understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions. * Excellent leadership and influencing skills driving cross functional alignment * Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style * Ability to view situations objectively from different perspectives * Ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions * Ability to resolve Complex problems, drive for results, innovate, think and lead strategically
Job: *Engineering - Program Management
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Program Management Consultant
Requisition ID: 17000DX2