Dell Analyst, Project/Prog Admin in Xiamen, China
This is an Individual Contributor role. The successful candidate will work within the Project Support team to provide Project Support activities for Consulting .
Principal accountabilities: • Provides support to Project Managers and Project Coordinators in all aspects of project administration, in particularly, those relating to Changepoint activities. • Meets all the committed Service Level Agreements (SLAs). • Consistently adhere to the Dell standard processes and methodology. • Work on assignments to resolve problems and develop recommendations. • Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid issues or escalations.
• Detail-oriented, analytical, and meticulous
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity; work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Positive attitude; and ability to demonstrate high degree of productivity with quality result.
• Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
• Experience in Microsoft software, especially Excel and Office
• Good organization skills
• Understands and has proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the Project Support tasks.
• Understands project delivery methodology and Changepoint-related issues to better support Project Managers
• Can communicate in Japanese since this role is expected to support Japan team.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Analyst, Project/Prog Admin
Requisition ID: 17000HD1