Dell Acquisition Inside Sales Account Manager Global in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Inside Sales Account Manager Global Client and Compute
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager Global Client and Compute on our Inside Sales team in Amsterdam.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
· Maintain quality revenue streams with multiple customers in the Global business
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Create a steady pipeline of qualified opportunities with a clear business plan to deliver growth objectives
· Work in collaboration with external account manager to ensure that proposed solutions and services match customers business and technology needs and exceed their expectations
· Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calling and marketing activities to generate activity
· Close sales and achieve quotas in Revenue and Margin
· Proven inside sales experience with a track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to customers, create a great telephone presence and deliver written communications
· Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills
· Fluent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English
· Educational Background with a Bachelor or Master degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .