Dell End User Computing Technical Consultant in Amsterdam, Netherlands
• The End User Computing Deployment Engineer is an experienced technology and consultancy professional, who provides services with a focus on following IT technologies: Win10, SCCM, Cybersecurity and Optimized Deployment.
• The Deployment Engineer will be part of a Global Team, he will be based in Amsterdam but leveraged across Europe and 100% of his time will be spent on the delivery of technical solutions for Dell EMEA Customers.
• The role is a technical one, being the focal point in front of the Customer once a solution is being deployed; this involves both hands-on implementation and working alongside Dell’s partner consultants to both support them and ensure the solution is technically on track.
• Thanks to his Seniority he will also actively contribute, whenever applicable, to Demand Generation, collaborating with Pre- Sales Organization running Workshops.
• Thanks to his own technical background, he could be involved in high level escalation on Key End User Technology projects, where he will act as Subject Mother Expert and will coordinate his own activities when required with other parties involved towards a final resolution.
• Strong experience in assessment and design of massive Client Roll Outs and ability to produce a valuable assessment output document.
• Strong experience with Windows 10 features including security, patching process, applications discovery, applications packaging, windows files structure, registry, GPO's.
• Strong experience with Windows Client Image Creation and usage of tools like MDT and knowledgeable at developing installation automation using PowerShell, VBS, and CMD scripts.
• Strong experience with SCCM.
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Hypervisor, Microsoft Server Technology, Active Directory and VMware AirWatch.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Integrates solutions and strategies within the customer environment, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
• Identifies additional product/services sales opportunities in customer organization.
• Understanding of IT managed services contract requirements and appropriate technologies.
• Risk analysis and management during implementation.
• Assists the sales organization and related Practice Areas as technical/industry subject matter experts.