Dell Territory Account Manager MBDR in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Territory Account Manager
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Sales , we are looking for a Territory Account Manager to join our team in Amsterdam .
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
· Drive activities that increase the sale of products and/or services in assigned retail stores
· Visits stores within territory to drive productivity goals
· Responsible for daily activities within stores, product demonstration, training, sales scripts
· Typically manages stores level relationships within partners
· Ensures store meets our standards in terms of policy adherence and merchandising
· Responsible to ensure the stores deliver a positive customer experience and for onsite store operational activities
· Resolves customer store concerns regarding delivery / sale of products with customers
· Strong knowledge of the breadth and depth of offerings
· Experienced dealing with senior retail contacts
· Typically requires 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
· Typically requires 2+ years of field sales experience
· Good oral, written and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.