Dell Technology Services Management Consultant - Phoenix, AZ in Arizona
- Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between support teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- Acts as single point of contact for all support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers’ environment
- Available 24x7 to coordinate Dell resources during critical incident management
- 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree
- Requires a solid understanding of and technical competence in data center technologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking is essential
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior Executive to CxO-level personnel
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills
- 8+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking
- IT business process certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 8+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- 8+ years IT infrastructure deployment experience
- 8+ years IT project management experience utilizing an accredited framework
- 8+ years vendor and maintenance management experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .