Dell Sales Operations Director (Strategy), Americas - Secureworks Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Sales Operations Director (Strategy), Americas - Secureworks
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This role will partner closely with the Americas VP of Sales to provide all operational support needed and be responsible for all facets of the Americas sales management operating rhythm. This person will direct all America’s sales operations activities with the goal of improving operational efficiency and sales productivity. He or she will interact with the business and sales management to incorporate business specific requirements for sales and operation activities.
• Align planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts with corporate objectives
• Counsel sales leadership in sales organization structure
• Drive adoption of a sales force
• Work with sales leadership to allocate sales quota across territories and resources
• Develop and/or improve processes that drive greater sales efficiency
• Oversee planning and management for roles, responsibilities, coverage and rules of engagement within the sales organization
• Collaborate with marketing operations on the development, management and measurement of shared sales/marketing processes (e.g. lead management)
• Work with a sales enablement function to develop goals and objectives for sales effectiveness initiatives
• Work with human resources and compensation administration to develop and manage the sales compensation plan across a variety of roles
• Act as a liaison to finance, marketing, legal, delivery, and product management
• Manage, coach, and develop the Americas deal desk
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree/MBA a plus
Five or more years of sales or sales management experience
Five or more years of sales operations experience
Experience managing a direct team and matrixed organization
Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
Ability to translate business objectives to sales goals and measurements
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here .