Dell Agile at Scale Initiative Lead in Austin, Texas
Agile at Scale Initiative Lead
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Agile Initiative Lead on our Client Product Group Software team in Austin TX .
What you’ll achieve
Lead a Business Unit wide effort to adopt Agile methodology at Scale: As an Agile at Scale initiative lead, you will be responsible for leading the software development lifecycle transformation into Agile, which includes the full spectrum of change leadership and management of research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products. You are expected to manages or utilize World Class software tools that are built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management . You will work with product development, product management and program management organizations to champion this Agile transformation
Design and lead the effort on Agile at Scale, automation, CI/CD processes and tools to make our services simpler and more robust
Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes
Champion the transformation of the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery and support
Be the leading member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test and delivery
You will also:
• Evolve Dell’s Agile best practices and influence across team to help teams mature their practices
• Understand teams’ practices by shadowing rituals, extract the necessary metrics from Jira and other sources on a regular basis to understand the state of practices
• Proactively monitor Agile Maturity of teams by tracking the right KPI and metrics that are needed by teams and organization to increase Agile practices maturity of teams and share the progress with teams and leadership
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 15+ years of software development and consulting experience
• Proven track record of leading transformation with wide cross-functional impact
• Proven working experience and strong coaching experience adopting SAFe practices
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Agility to adapt to technologies and processes quickly
• Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD
• Expert level Agile coaching experience (5+ yrs) that includes exposure to different enterprise ecosystems, cross-functional interactions
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
• Prior Leadership experience
• Experience with vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Automation, Enterprise Storage, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: July 30, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .