Dell Dell NGSA Inside Data Protection Sales Executive in Austin, Texas
Dell EMC DPS Division
Inside Data Protection Specialist Role
Dell EMC’s Next Gen Sales Academy organization continues to offer exciting growth opportunities for our sales teams. One of our strategic advantages is the strength and value associated with our data protection solutions. These solutions are highly differentiated with a comprehensive software, hardware and cloud portfolio capable of meeting the diverse spectrum of recovery time and recovery point objectives for our customers. This role is critical to both the inside and field sales teams. It represents a critical component to our revenue stream, while also providing sales leadership in leading more complex sales opportunities across a district. These roles offer the opportunity to further build and refine your sales, technical, and financial acumen with expanded visibility from both the inside and field sales organizations.
Below are the criteria that you need to have established in order to be eligible for the DPS sales role. If you meet the criteria below, and are interested in pursuing this role, please apply via the links below.
Overview of the role:
As an Inside Data Protection Specialist at Dell EMC you will be responsible for maintaining productive relationships with Account Managers and Sales Leaders both inside and in the field. Your main goal is to drive DPS sales within the teams and/or territories you are assigned. You will be responsible for driving and delivering sales results by running targeted demand generation activities and collaborating with your Dell EMC counterparts both inside and in the field. This role is meant to be a feeder system to our Data Protection field organization, and a stable mid-market selling presence with opportunity for career growth. Our organization is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best technical sales talent in the industry.
• Provide experienced mentorship and direction to the Core Sales team on solutions
• Understand and maximize complex multidimensional solutions and explain how they will benefit the customer’s business
• Achieve or exceed targets by selling solutions and developing positive relationships with our partners, distributors and executive leadership
• Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend highly sophisticated alternative technology solutions
• Knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position Dell’s products effectively with customers. High sales activity and proven experience managing demand generation programs
• Ability and willingness to maintain deep technical expertise
• Strong communication and messaging skills coupled with financial sales capabilities
• Willingness and passion to learn more about the data protection market including technologies, trends, and the competitive landscape
• Bachelor’s degree
Additional Experience Preferred:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in a relationship selling role
• Solid technical understand of key data center components (Compute, Network, Storage)
• Experience selling competitive products i.e. Rubrik, Commvault, Cohesity, Veeam
• Strong desire to pursue a field role as a next step in your career
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .