Dell Manager, IT Service Delivery (Automation Tools)-Azul in Austin, Texas
Manager, IT Service Delivery (Automation Tool
Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help our clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises.
Join us as a Manager , IT Service Delivery Automation on our remote IT Service Delivery Automation team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact, supporting one of Dell’s largest customers.
What you’ll achieve
As a Manager, IT Service Delivery Automation, you will lead and manage Global IT Service Delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted IT services to both internal and external customers.In this role, you will build upon your in-depth knowledge of IT automation capabilities and leverage that knowledge to achieve operational efficiencies within our Global IT Service Delivery. You will be a leader within the Global IT Service Delivery organization and will work directly with both internal and external customer’s to address service delivery priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor within the Global IT Service Delivery family. Identify potential opportunities that will increase overall IT Service Delivery efficiencies, reduce human error through task/activity automation and coordinate efforts with Global IT Services SMEs to implement those opportunities. Maintain awareness of all service matters and manage the customer during high priority escalations.
• Be responsible for managing a small group of Service Delivery Automation team members
• Have a support role in managing customer relationships
• Manage and control expense for your team while ensuring resource optimization
• Manage a small number of third-party partners in the successful delivery of technical solutions
• Ensure your team achieves performance and customer services metrics
• Assist in problem solving escalations to maintain strong customer experience levels
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 + years experience in medium to large size enterprise data center operations
• 2+ years people management experience
• In-Depth knowledge of IT Automation tools and processes
• Thorough understanding of service request platforms such as service now
• Strong priority setting and delegation skills for small to medium program teams
• Strong organizing, analytical, problem solving and planning skills to lead cross functional teams and complex customer deliverables
• Ability in mentoring team members on delivery management best practices and process improvement opportunities
• Must be a US Person
• Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of vRealize suite
• ITIL v4
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .