Dell Specialist, Customer Services in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
As a Specialist of Customer Services, you would be responsible to provide high level of customer experience by supporting these customers and Sales on order status, missing wrong damage, customer returns and customer escalation issues. This involves working closely with the various departments like Sales, Channel Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Tech support, Finance etc. internally.
You would work very closely with the Account managers of REL Sales segments and ensure highest level of Customer experience and Retention scores.
. A problem solver, to help team members to resolve their challenges and issues.
To coach team members for skill sets improvement if required.
. To standardize training processes across CARE team members.
. Leadership in managing operation issues and escalation before the escalation goes to the Manager.
· Managing issues related to Order Status, Missing Wrong Damage or Return, and customer escalation both phone and email systems.
· Manage customer escalations on the highest priority and work with Account / sales manager for solutions and update management.
· Engage with External Vendors - Forwarder and Services Provider to solve customer issue.
· Engage with other departments - e.g: Sales, logistics, Technical Support etc to work on process improvement.
· Interact and work with other Region Customer Care teams and the APJ PMO teams when the need arises.
· Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations, and meeting or exceeding these expectations.
· Verify and investigate into customer's complaints and drive for resolution within specified time frames.
· Prepare daily/weekly performance reports· Fully responsible for Customer Satisfaction and feedback for improvement.
1-2 years of relevant experience in handling customer service - Email experience will be an added advantage. (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
Strong leadership behavior and drive for results.
Excellent telephone and communication skills -Thai and English Languages.
Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
Strong customer service, ethics and ability to be empathetic and accept ownership.
Well-developed problem solving skills.
Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
Working in a team mindset.
Preferably a Degree holder, diploma graduates are encouraged to apply.