Dell Specialist, Customer Services in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Specialist, Customer Services
Bayan Lepas, Penang
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Specialist, Customer Services on our Customer Services team in Dell SWTC, Bayan Lepas, Penang .
If a customer experiences a problem using a Dell product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone, email, chat or online. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure Dell continues to provide products that are better than ever. To keep up with constantly evolving technology, the team is fully trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.
. A problem solver, to help team members to resolve their challenges and issues.
To coach team members for skill sets improvement if required.
. To standardize training processes across CARE team members.
. Leadership in managing operation issues and escalation before the escalation goes to the Manager.
· Managing issues related to Order Status, Missing Wrong Damage or Return, and customer escalation both phone and email systems.
· Manage customer escalations on the highest priority and work with Account / sales manager for solutions and update management.
· Engage with External Vendors - Forwarder and Services Provider to solve customer issue.
· Engage with other departments - e.g: Sales, logistics, Technical Support etc to work on process improvement.
· Interact and work with other Region Customer Care teams and the APJ PMO teams when the need arises.
· Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations, and meeting or exceeding these expectations.
· Verify and investigate into customer's complaints and drive for resolution within specified time frames.
· Prepare daily/weekly performance reports· Fully responsible for Customer Satisfaction and feedback for improvement.
1-2 years of relevant experience in handling customer service - Email experience will be an added advantage. (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
Strong leadership behavior and drive for results.
Excellent telephone and communication skills -Thai and English Languages.
Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
Strong customer service, ethics and ability to be empathetic and accept ownership.
Well-developed problem solving skills.
Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
Working in a team mindset.
Preferably a Degree holder, diploma graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to provide the world-class customer service that underpins world-class products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.