Dell Associate Sales Engineer Analyst in Beijing, China
Associate Systems Engineer Analyst
- Configuration Quotation Center
Provide technical and consultative support to EMC Field Sales, and Presales on specific solutions for the full range of Dell EMC products and services (售前报价支持). The SE Analyst is expected to receive, organize and fulfill requests as well as support the field SE's and Account Managers throughout the sales cycle. In this role, SE Analysts will need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, aptitude for understanding objectives and the ability to ask good questions to provide comprehensive support to the field
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements
· Logging of requests via the SFDC Case system in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests
· Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and GBS Manager
· Work closely with the Presales and sales teams in building solutions and quotes
· Development of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing.
· Perform technical configuration requests using EMC configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues.
· Create current state technical drawing diagrams.
· Build and submit solution validation documents (SVCs) and solution qualification requests (RPQs); support RPQ case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services
Customer Service skill
Detailed product knowledge
Fluent in language of primary country supported
Attention to accuracy
Strong technical aptitude
Education Required: Bachelors (Technical), technique background is preferred
Experience Required: 2-5 years relevant experience in IT industry
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to build your knowledge of world-class innovations and use your expertise to solve technical challenges, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .