Dell Software Senior Engineer- C/C++ in Beijing, China
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell EMC’s Midrange and Entry Solutions is seeking talented engineers with world-class programming, communication and organizational skills to join data mobility team in Beijing. As part of the team focusing on data protection solutions for the VNX product, you will have the chance to work with the best talents in the industry and indulge into the development of the cutting-edge data protection technologies. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the critical data protection features for Unity, including snapshots, data replication, data backup and data migration.
Qualifications and factors for success:
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• 3+ years’ experience in software design and development
• Practical experience using C/C++ language
• Practical experience in multi-threaded software development
• Practical experience with PERL, bash shell scripting
• Knowledge in Linux or Unix/Solaris/BSD systems
• Knowledge of software design techniques and design patterns
• Knowledge of storage technologies would be plus: SCSI, Fiber Channel or CIFS/NFS
• Knowledge of data protection technologies would be plus: data replication, snapshots and backup
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English