Dell Account Manager 3 Inside Sales(India-Sales) in Bengaluru, India
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
• Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
• Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, and services.
• Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dells customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
• Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met.
• Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis.
• Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
• Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
• Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
• Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
• Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
• Builds account relationships with medium to large-sized customers across multiple industries.
• Project and time management skills. Able to provide direction to less senior sales team members. Financial and business acumen.
• Products and Services: Sells a broad range of hardware products and services. May include some enterprise products and services.
• Develops account relationships with complex and larger customer accounts.
• Sells multiple LOBs with responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services).
• Primarily sells computers, peripherals, servers, storage, and managed services.
• Sells products/services to purchasing groups in large organizations.
• Develops account relationships typically with multiple decision makers within customers.
• Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work.
• Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth
• knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
Account Manager Inside Sales :
Sells Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to Global Customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
Principal Accountabilities -Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
• Functions as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel and both strategy and execution.
•Focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
Excellent communication (Oral/Written) in English Desired
Experience in IT industry/Sales preferabl