Dell Advisor, Services Project/Program Management (I7) in Bengaluru, India
Project Manager, Professional Services
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Project Manager on our Professional Services team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Manager, you will supervise external clients’ projects from initiation through to delivery, ensuring technical compatibility and coordinating interdepartmental activities so the product or project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Prepare detailed project plans, reviewing and validating statement of works (SOW)
• Provide direction to the team during the project for both overall delivery and daily management of activities
• Take ownership of quality assurance, ensuring the project is delivered to scope
• Build strong, dynamic relationships through communications with customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
• Articulate the full value of Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefits to customers, identifying future business opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of experience as a services project or program manager, with the ability to successfully deliver on time and budget
• Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
• Strong knowledge of associated services and solutions
• Focus on quality and results, with a desire to maximize the commercial value of customer relationships
• Bachelors' degree
• Recognized project management certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 15 DEC 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .