Dell Dell Technologies - JAVA, Software Engineer 2 in Bengaluru, India
IT Software Engineer
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer 2 on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Develop & Maintain Application Code based on business requirements / user stories
• Test Driven Development and unit testing.
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
• Drive Innovation & Technical excellence across Product Line
• Responsible for scrum and agile & delivery excellence
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
•3+ years of experience in software development working on JAVA technology with sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns, Software Architecture
• Java Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, JPA)
• RESTful web service architecture and API management
• Experienced working with different Messaging system like Rabbit MQ, Kafka
• Experience with SQL DB (Oracle) and at least one NoSQL Databases technologies (MongoDB/Elastic Search/Cassandra etc.)
• Knowledge on CICD and Automated testing tools such as JUnit (must have)
• Working Experience with Cloud technologies preferable pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
• GitLab – code governance & version control system
• Knowledge in Scala with Akka Framework
• Experience in BlackDuck, SonarQube and Checkmark
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM and software development lifecycle principles
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .