Dell Inside Product Specialist 3 in Bengaluru, India
Inside Sales Product Specialist
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultancy during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
As an Inside Product Specialis t you would work with the Account Managers to sell enterprise (Server, Storage & Networking) product in assigned territory /geography in Bangalore
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Product Specialist, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
• Work with sales and marketing team to prospect for new opportunities related to Dell Enterprise Hardware & Software.
• Work with Inside Sales Account managers to generate enterprise pipeline opportunities & drive product focused discussions; Work with marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
• Develop pipeline by checking customer's buying history; proposing related and new Dell offerings and Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
• Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and Qualify & follow-up sales leads with the help of Inside Sales Account Managers that are generated from marketing campaigns.
• Coach and mentor assigned inside sales team to increase overall Enterprise selling ability. Assist outside sales team with management and growth of pipeline and meet quarterly goals & Sales Target.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Graduate with 5+ yrs of experience in IT Sales & enterprise products and excellent communication & reporting skills
• Work in a team environment and demonstrate leadership skills. Demonstrate ability to learn & adapt
• Strong organizational skills and Server experience is must with fair knowledge on storage
• Experience in a technical pre-sales role
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, IT or a related discipline
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31-March-21
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .