Dell Specialist 3, Inside Product (India-Sales) in Bengaluru, India
Inside side Product Specialist -
Location - Bangalore
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
As an Inside Product Specialist you would work with the Account Managers to sell enterprise (Server,Storage & Networking) product in assigned territory /geography.
• Work with sales and marketing team to prospect for new opportunities related to Dell Enterprise Hardware & Software.
• Work with Inside Sales Account managers to generate enterprise pipeline opportunities by making customer calls & drive product focused discussions.
• Work with marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
• Develop pipeline by checking customer's buying history; proposing related and new Dell offerings.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
• Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
• Qualify & follow-up sales leads with the help of Inside Sales Account Managers that are generated from marketing campaigns.
• Coach and mentor assigned inside sales team to increase overall Enterprise selling ability.
• Assist outside sales team with management and growth of pipeline.
• Meet quarterly goals & Sales Target.
• Graduate with experience in IT Sales & enterprise products
• Excellent communication & reporting skills
• Work in a team environment and demonstrate leadership skills
• Demonstrate ability to learn & adapt
• Strong organizational skills.
• Server experience is must with fair knowledge on storage
Ø Managing Work
Ø Planning & Organising: Priority Setting: Organisational Agility: Interpersonal Savvy: Drive for Results
Ø Managing and Developing Yourself
Ø Self Development: Technical Learning: Learning on the Fly
Ø Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
Ø Business Acumen: Customer Focus: Listening: Negotiating & Influencing
Ø Managing and Developing People
Ø Building Effective Teams: Motivating Others
Ø Functional Technical Skills
Ø Technical Learning