Dell SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer in Bengaluru, India
Join us as a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer for our Data Analytics and Automation team operating in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and a profound social impact.
What you will achieve
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously.
• Play a vital role in the Business Intelligence teams within Business Units.
• Work with Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data.
• You will make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform resolutions with a global impact.
Take the first step towards your dream careers
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Work with teams that delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
• we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
• You should have 6 to 9 years proven experience in SQL/ PostgreSQL with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Knowledge on all aspects of BI preferably data modeling, data integration, data analysis and reporting
• Expert in building workflow solutions in sharepoint/Quickbase or related technologies
• Experience in Microsoft Multidimensional Expressions syntax (MDX) & MS SQL Server
• Strong management skills with the ability to adapt to challenges and to mentor team members
• Good to Have - Exposure to Cognos / OBIEE.
• Intermediate working knowledge of dashboard tools like Tableau, Qlikview
• Development experience preferably Azure & PowerBI complete stack
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here. (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion)
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .