Dell Channel Data Center Specialist in Bethesda, Maryland
Account Executive, Channel Sales
From developing to driving expansion across the channel, our Channel Specialty Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with channel partners and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and our partners.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Channel Specialty Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will develop and expand existing channel partners within an established partner(s), geographic territory or product line, building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
• Help create market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies
• Work closely with senior management on a wide range of critical issues
• Identify product strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries
• Conduct competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions specifically Servers, Storage, Networking and HCI.
• Thorough understanding of servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
• Good communication, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills and ability to provide insight to senior management
• Basic knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
• 0–2 years of outside sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .