Dell Product Line Operations - Networking in Bratislava, Slovakia
Product Line Operations - Networking
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
• Ensure 100% SKU coverage at product launch in each region. Ensure each region SKU readiness for supporting platform launch. Analyze and communicate variances to the AOP plan.
• Work closely with regional and global upgrades team on product category activities. Work closely with Global Demand Supply teams to ensure robust demand plans that prevents excess lead times as well as shortage/excess of parts inventory.
• Drive governance of the transition management process including EOL management, forecasting, portfolio simplification and execution. Responsible for updating weekly reporting such as revenue, unit, and margin performance.
• Interlock weekly with global product line manager with state of the business update, escalation management, and business planning updates.
• Cross-organizational duties working with the product offer team on SKU launch and communication. Create key metrics to track and manage the business such as fulfillment cycle time, lead-time, and short to backlog.
• Strong knowledge of the PC industry, applications and new technologies is preferred.
• Excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills.
• Executive level presentation skills, including PowerPoint. Analytical skills, including Excel.
• Strong financial and business acumen.
• A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of marketing or operational experience.
• Focus on Customer Experience and drive for results.
• Strong ability to work with cross-organizational teams and cross-regional teams.
Salary starting from: 2630 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us use pricing to maximize sales and market penetration, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .