Dell Recruitment Internship in Bratislava, Slovakia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Recruitment intern on our Talent Acquisition team in Bratislava.
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Do you want to see how candidates are pre-selected, assessed and how interviews are conducted? Do you want to be a part of young international team? Join us now!
• Administrative support for the local Recruitment team covering Central Europe
• Pre-selection and pre-screening of candidates, language assessment and organization of interviews
• Communication with recruiters and hiring managers
• Information storage and retrieval from the database of candidates
• Direct search & job advertisements
• Participation in projects, career fairs, university events
• Continuous improvement of processes
• University student in 4th/5th year of study
• Active English (written and spoken)
• Highly organized and efficient personality, able to set adequate priorities
• Ability to process confidential information and take ownership of given tasks
• Proactive and positive attitude toward work
• Dynamic and representative behaviour
• Ability to handle with stress and multitasking
• HR soul who would like to stay in this department in the future
• Prior experience with recruitment would be an advantage
• Knowledge of German is an advantage
Salary starting from: 5 EUR gross/hourly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates who can take us forward into the future, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .