Dell Technical Support Manager in Bratislava, Slovakia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Services at Dell, we are looking for a Technical Support Manager to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Oversees the support of customers encountering problems using the company's products
• Supervises representatives that are answering Customer Technical inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, chat, or online
• Establishes and maintains systems that provide solutions to customer questions and problems
• Reports new or recurring problems to design departments and ensures that representatives are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released
• Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
• Analyzes and responds to operational, productivity, and/or customer satisfaction data
• Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals and as well works with the team /customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures, and provides reports to leadership.
• 4+ years of relevant TL experience
• Experienced in developing and leading a team to deliver key business results
• Very good English and German language skills
• Good leadership and team building skills
• Experienced project management skills
• Moderate knowledge of product lines with technical knowledge
• Good customer service skills
Salary starting from: 2175 EUR Gross/Monthly
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.