Dell Technical Support Specialist with Polish in Bratislava, Slovakia
Technical Support Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Support Specialist on our Technical Support team in Bratislava.
Dell's world-class customer service doesn’t end when a client purchases our innovative products. Our Client Tech Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
· Provides first-level technical support on Dell supplied client products
· Identifies and resolves issues affecting customer client systems
· Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
· Assumes a proactive role in technical support call avoidance by identifying known problems and documenting resolutions
· Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
· Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
· Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of assigned lab time
· Thorough working knowledge of client and network architecture/technology
· Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to client products by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
· Fluency in Polish and good English
· Thorough working knowledge of Dell supplied applications
· Thorough knowledge of Service Procedures
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of actions based on given guidelines
Using troubleshooting skills
Salary starting from: 1165€/monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to help customers get the best from truly ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .