Dell Presales Manager, Specialty Inside Sales (EMEA) in Brentford, United Kingdom
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Inside Presales organisation at Dell, we are looking for a Presales Manager to join our team in Brentford, UK or Montpellier, France.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
The EMEA Inside Presales organization is a world-class, innovative and operationally efficient presales engine. We provide scalable subject matter expertise throughout the Dell EMC portfolio across Commercial, Enterprise, and Specialty segments. As part of supporting those growing dynamic endeavors, the Inside Presales team is extremely critical to the overall success of those initiatives. The Inside Presales charter is to recruit, train, and develop the Presales leaders of tomorrow.
As such, we’re seeking a candidate for the role of Presales Manager, Specialty Inside Sales
The ideal candidate should have a desire to take their career to new levels and help us continue to find and build the next generation of Dell EMC Specialty Presales professionals. This individual should be a proven SE with a track record of success and has showed desires to be in a leadership position. This person will play a critical part of the success of both UDS and DPS business units.
• Executes programs for the ISE community and executes technical sales plans as well as attract, retrain and recruit employees
• Supports team's individual development plans and assumes leadership role in Inside District Sales meetings
• Uses knowledge of industry trends and competitive solutions to help the sales and technical organizations propose the most optimal Dell EMC solution(s) for the customer thereby allowing the sales and technical organizations to effectively address and dispel customer objections to the proposed solution(s)
• Ensures that sales and technical organizations are properly aligned to achieve objectives and TCE
• Assists team to complete required presales documentation quickly and accurately. Internally qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition
• Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge and exhibits leadership traits in the execution of presales activities within the territory
• Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification require
• SE or Sr. SE in good standing
• Minimum tenure of 2-3 years with Dell EMC and demonstrable proven Leadership skills through successful mentoring of new ASE’s
• Ability to manage in matrix management environment
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
• Organization, communication and time management
• Cross-Functional skills and customer focused
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UKTalentAcquisition@Dell.com
As members of the Disability Confident Scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.