Dell Senior Advisor - TLA Pricing in Brentford, United Kingdom
Senior Advisor - TLA Pricing
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Financial Services at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Advisor - TLA Pricing to join our team in Brentford - UK .
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
Pricing – Work with Dell Financial Services Account Execs, Transformational Sales Leads and sales teams to understand customer software requirements, deployment strategies, and financial positioning to facilitate contract pricing.
Contracts – Lead drafting of all customer commercial license agreements in line with approved TLA pricing.
Booking – Manage the booking process of TLAs, including quote creation.
Forecasting – Assist in the review and update of the operational forecast through the quarter.
Special Projects – Assist in projects to enhance TLA Program tools and process flows.
• Takes strong leadership positions in developing TLA Program pricing strategies. Works directly with Solutions Principals in helping to validate configurations and work with account teams on proposals.
• Analyzes problems by using a logical systematic process to assist in decision-making. Works on most complex pricing transactions. Uses standardized modeling tools to create pricing rates.
• Utilizes strong business acumen to consult with field sales and other cross-functional management teams.
• Possesses a strong command of the business, including financial, product and system knowledge in order to holistically understand pricing for customers.
• Possesses and deliver the highest accuracy and communication skills at all times.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy at http://content.dell.com/us/en/corp/d/corp-comm/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement.aspx
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UKTalentAcquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.