Dell Advisor, Material Planning in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the day to day Left To Sell countdown by part by region/sub-region by segment for each platform, via demand consumptions.
· Assessment of Left to Sell Vs Left to Built management
· Monitor the transition timeline projection Vs target, identification of risk.
· Management of matched sets while product counts-down.
· Left To Sell management against UPP by platform, by segment &sub segment, by region & sub-region
· Weekly reporting on data variance, exceptions and risks
Key knowledge/skill set required:
· Dell product/ platform knowledge would be essential
· Dell EOL transition management process
· General reporting and analytical skills
· Independent cross-functional interaction and communication skills
· Industry knowledge in demand & supply
This position requires a bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent, and 8 years’ experience in supply chain management or demand planning.
Candidate must have strong IT knowledge mainly in SQL Programming and Excel Visual Basic for Application (VBA)
Experience in a high volume technology environment with high levels of uncertainty is preferred.
The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in written and verbal forms with multiple organizations and varying levels of management in support of their product line.
The candidate must be able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.