Dell Sr. Specialist, Product Document Management in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
Sr. Specialist, Product Document Management
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Specialist, Product Document Management on our Engineering Services team in Dell SWTC, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Product Document Management is key to deploying and managing product data for Dell products’ initial release and any engineering changes that follow. The team is also crucial to managing products and peripheral components though product release and the associated change activities post release. Put simply, they help to keep our game-changing products at their ground-breaking best. Along the way, the team works directly with diverse functions to help guide project management in the definition, design, building and shipping of systems configuration requirements.
· Set up APJ SKU/Option/Module/Chassis/Order code in Dell internal system – Domino/DMA/Gii.
· Product data Maintenance include sustaining request from our stakeholders.
· Own and resolve issues on configuration.
· Work closely with IT to resolve any messaging or SKU issues.
· Product Data Testing as and when needed on quarterly basis.
· Regular maintenance and clean-up of SKU/Options/Order code to ensure our KPIs are met.
· Run standard and Adhoc Queries.
. Participates on one project or two local process improvement to closure within agreed timelines and quality standards Audits, validates and manages submittals of PD requests.
· Typically requires 4+ years of related experience, with a bachelor degree in Business/Marketing/Finance are encouraged to apply.
· Basic systems application knowledge.
· Basic knowledge of product data.
· Able to on board as soon as possible.
· Good initiative and learning spirit.
· Positive working attitude.
· Willing to work overtime.
. Willing to be on backup on rotation during Public Holidays.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a key role in supporting the global release and evolution of innovative technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .