Dell Sales Training Advisor in Chengdu, China
Sales Training Advisor
Dell Technologies exists at the forefront of innovation. So, our ground-breaking products and services are always evolving. Equally, so are the complex needs of our customers. Sales Training is about making sure our sales-makers are up to speed – keeping them ahead of trends and equipping them with new knowledge and power to persuade. Using a wide range of modalities, we create and deliver sales-specific training courses. Defining competency needs and shaping training on everything from sales skills to job-specific tools and products, we work with other functions to deliver the right learning at the right time to the right people.
Join us as a Sales Training Advisor on our Sales Training team in Chengdu to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Training Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering the sales training curriculum to sales professionals across Dell Technologies, exceeding quality targets for student experience, including programs, materials and instructor led training.
• Empower sales through the acquisition of the level of knowledge and skills required to excel, ensuring the highest possible levels of knowledge transfer, training satisfaction and sales effectiveness
• Perform detailed analysis of current skills and abilities to prescribe and deliver personalized learning paths, continually measuring effectiveness of training analysis, content and delivery, while designing and executing plans for improvement
• Work with management and cross functional teams to support global training needs and develop training programs
• Take responsibility for sales training manuals and materials, working with externals partners and outside lecturers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
• Proven experience working in a dynamic sales operations or training environment, having knowledge of the training required to ensure sales effectiveness
• Deep understanding of sales excellence, with experience of creating training courses and material to enable teams / team members to achieve targets
• Excellent communications skills, being able to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Strong analytical skills, market driven and results orientated
• Bachelor’s Degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 2021-8-31
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .