Dell Sr. Advisor, Account Services Management (Evergreen) in Chennai, India
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Key member of the Dell EMC Customer Service, Service Account Management (SAM) team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers: Assigned to and responsible for a specific area, region, or division with site locations as specified in account service plan. Builds relationships within account(s) to become a support services trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. Individual leverages various EMC resources to ensure incident resolution. Drives proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction. Provides detailed customer reporting using a cross section of services tools and applications. Collaborates with EMC account teams to understand the business strategy and supports sales opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
· Collaborates with Dell EMC resources and customer during escalations
· Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
· Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
· Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
· Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate
· Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
· Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
· Builds and fosters a broad network across the customer and across Dell EMC
· Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
· Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install bases
· Client facing experience and Good Interpersonal skills.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Possesses operational command of the business.
· Communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Required to work 24*7 and weekends during escalations
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Customer focused.
10+ years relevant experience