Dell Account Executive - Data Protections Solutions in Colorado
Account Executive, Direct Sales
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Data Protection Solutions sales team do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Do you like to win? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers. The inter-connectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. If you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer stability and tenure then, “Think Dell!”
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC is the world’s largest Data Protection company. Dell EMC Data Protection Solutions (DPS) helps our customers modernize data protection across the shifting IT landscape including traditional on-premise, virtual, hybrid cloud, public cloud and applications born-in-the-cloud. Our market leading solutions drive business agility by enabling our customers to spend less time worrying whether their data is protected and more time adding business value. While traditional data protection solutions rely on one-size-fits-all approaches and point solutions that leave gaps in data protection, Dell EMC delivers a continuum of data protection services—from availability to backup and recovery to long-term archive. We ensure our customers have the right level of protection wherever their data is and whatever infrastructure it is running upon.
Our portfolio brings together industry-leading hardware solutions, including Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance, Data Domain purpose-built protection appliance, Elastic Cloud Storage, and an industry-leading Data Protection Suite of software including Dell EMC Avamar, NetWorker, RecoverPoint, CloudTier, and SourceOne.
• Sales Specialist for selling Dell EMC Data Protection solutions into both acquisition and established accounts, with close interlock to Dell EMC Portfolio account teams.
• Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain 3x pipeline coverage.
• Maintains a complete knowledge of Dell EMC products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle; has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
• Initiates contacts with, and manages, difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
• Maintain a strong technical understanding of the Dell EMC offering and knows when to engage SE assistance.
• 7+ years experience in technology sales, 3+ years selling data protection and software-based solutions.
• Lead efforts for multiple data protection use cases and Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) & Transformational License Agreement (TLA) software proposals
• Coordinate efforts and resources across marketing, sales, services, and channel resources to maximize results.
• Possess strong understanding of Enterprise SW Applications, Converged Infrastructures, Cloud Computing and Big Data/Data Lakes
• Ability to articulate relevant business outcomes made possible with Dell EMC DPS solutions at the senior IT and C-suite executive level
• Strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and in team environments
Dell is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position is $142,000 - 168,000. The salary will equate to 60% of your On Target Earning potential. The remaining 40% will be commission-based.
Benefits and Perks of working at Dell Technologies
Your life. Your health. Supported by your benefits. You can explore the overall benefits experience that awaits you as a Dell Technologies team member - right now at www.MyWellatDell.com
Choice of medical coverage
Competitive bonus and commission programs (variable compensation programs are based on role and performance)
Wellness program with medical premium discounts offered
401K Plan with before-tax and Roth contributions and company match
Generous Time Off Programs
Team member discounts on Dell products
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .