Dell Unstructured Data Solutions Systems Engineer in Colorado
The success of our customers is the foundation of our success. As part of a customer-centric sales team, presales systems engineers discover and develop technology solutions that drive measurable outcomes against business goals. As an Unstructured Data Solutions SE, you will be responsible for understanding customer’s data goals, strategies, and environments, designing solutions that fit, and demonstrating their value through whiteboards, presentations, discussions, and documentation.
Join us as s Senior Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Colorado and Arizona ( Remote ) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a UDS Senior Systems Engineer, you will engage with customers and other members of our field sales teams to translate the full range of Dell Technologies products, services, and solutions into measurable outcomes for your customers.
• Build and communicate an account technology plan which includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and achievements and business relevant technology solutions
• Research and communicate technology, industry and market trends and mentor customers on their technology journey
• Maintain knowledge of ecosystem solutions to successfully address customer needs, including an understanding of unstructured data workflows including cloud native application development, artificial intelligence, and vertical specific workloads.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
•Ability to discover and understand the components of a system (analytical thinking) and the nature of the system itself (synthetic/systems thinking).
• Relevant selling experience or hands-on implementation/architecture experience (in vendor, partner, customer or SP)
• Ability to engage with and influence key customer decision makers, from CIO level to enterprise architects, application owners and development teams, as well as LOB functions working down to the Private Cloud teams, bridging the gap between the customer ITSM and DevOps cultures
• 5 or more years of related experience in a relationship-selling role
• Senior-level sales engineer with expertise in sophisticated products and services offerings
• Understanding of VMware, Multi-cloud, Security and Application development