Dell Sr Advisor, Services Project/Program Management in Connecticut
Senior Project Manager, Professional Services
New York, NY
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly sophisticated, technical projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Senior Project Manager on our Professional Services team in New York, NY or the Northeast, US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Project Manager, you will supervise the entire project life cycle from initiation to completion to maintain customer fulfillment, mediating between internal team members and external parties while ensuring the project delivery is completed in the most efficient way.
• Deliver complex, high-risk projects while maintaining project quality, finances, governance and focus
• Prepare detailed project plans including schedules, controls, resources and validated statements of work (SOW) to achieve proper compliance
• Secure quality assurance, delivering projects to scope, budget and timeline as agreed with the customer
• Be the main point of contact for all aspects of the engagement, building strong and seamless relationships by maintaining communication with all partners
• Guide the team during the project lifecycle and provide direction to project workstreams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of professional experience
• Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Strong technical aptitude, with proficiency and knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems environments
• Refined customer service, communication, problem solving, negotiating, planning and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• PMP certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .