Dell Central & Northern Europe Alliances Account Lead in Copenhagen, Denmark
Central & Northern Europe Alliances Account Lead
Our success is built on strong partnerships, all around the world. Powerful connections drive our business forward and shape the future of innovation at Dell Technologies. Dedicated individuals in Alliances within Outside Sales are at the heart of it all. It’s about the big picture, developing global alliance strategies for the organization, building the kind of unique value propositions that can only come from robust, insightful relationships. And it’s about potent specifics – perfectly positioning software solutions to match Alliance partner portfolios.
Join us as a Alliances Account Lead on our Alliances team in CNE Region to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. The role will be based out of Copenhagen or Stockholm.
What you’ll achieve
As an Alliances Account Lead, you will deliver strategic return on investment by overall development of global alliance strategies to position solutions into Alliance partner portfolios and build unique value propositions around these relationships.
• Establish strategic partnerships with external organizations to provide product and service offerings to potential and existing clients
• Research, design and deliver complex value-based business solutions that meet customer-specified requirements.
• Serves as main point of contact for specific alliances; coordinate alliance activities; participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous
• Serve as a leader on Go to Market suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy.
• Interface with clients and third party to develop broader alliances and identify additional opportunities for Dell solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Extensive experience in a relationship selling or fields sales role from Technology, Consulting, Alliances or Partner company
• Experience in driving digital transformation sales and services
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to present to C-level audience
• Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organisation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.