Dell Japanese Speaking Pricing Advisor in Dalian, China
Japanese Speaking Pricing Advisor
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell Technologies maintains a competitive market position.
Join us as a Pricing Advisor on our Sales Operations team in Dalian to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Pricing Advisor, you will be responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies to maximize sales and ensure long-term profitability goals are met. You will research trends in the market and perform pricing analyses to keep pricing programs aligned with strategic and revenue targets.
• Develop, evaluate and implement pricing models based upon the current business situation and market dynamics
• Price complex deals for large customers in high volumes and oversee pricing efforts for less complex deals
• Use your expertise and knowledge of services and products to create forecasts, P&Ls and risk analysis for pricing engagements
• Research and investigate market trends to keep pricing models market-conformed and aligned to revenue targets
• Support quarterly RUM (revenue, units, margin) guidance process
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8–12 years of related experience or relevant experience
• Solid financial, analytical and mathematical skills and statistics expertise
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macro, C, C++ and Visual Basics Programming
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent Japanese oral and written communication skills, Written English as plus
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 2021-11-30
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .